Tuesday, May 22, 2012

So, now that my writers block has finally lifted

I can't find much to do with these busy little hands of mine.  You know what they say about idle hands.  Thank goodness for Crasstalk.  Here's what I've been up to for the last two months since writing the recall piece that went nowhere.  Well, actually it sat on an editor's desk for almost two months (you'll see why), but I digress.

What I really think of Kim Kardashian


A short biography of the Arabic pop singer Fairuz

A look at bullying (specifically Mitt Romney's bullying) from a personal perspective

And two recaps of Ryan Seacrest's latest assault on decency, Shahs of Sunset.

I will be self-publishing the recall piece in parts.  I was hoping that I could just hand it off to NPT, but they won't be launching until after the election is over.  I need it to be relevant in some context... 

No comments: